Simply insert the Hero3 cameras (6) into the appropriate slot, fix them in place with the numbered mounting braces, mount it to the support you are intending to use (i.e. monopod), and start recording with the wifi remote that comes with the Hero3 black, or purchase it separately with the Hero3 silver/white.
- Carbon-Fiber monopod (15-20mm tube diameter on the (thin) camera end, light stand, microphone stand, boom pole or similar rigging.
- Mini tabletop tripod (acts as a stand for the carbon-fiber pole)
- Super clamp (suspend the carbon-fiber monopod from the ceiling)
- Counter weights (1.5-2.5kg), depending on your shooting requirements
- Motion-stabilizing gyro (i.e. http://www.ken-lab.com/what-s-new/new-x-series-3-axis-gyros)
- 5x conversion kit (if you prefer to shoot 4-around, 1-up)
This is one giant step for fulldome....
Check them out and buy one @ the Freedom 360 Shop